Students need to stay home if they:
- are not feeling well
- have an uncontrollable cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, vomiting or diarrhea, new loss of taste or smell
- have two or more of the following symptoms; runny nose/congestion, chills/shaking/shivering, nausea, headache, fatigue.
- or anyone in their household are running a temperature above 99.9
- or anyone in their household have been diagnosed with COVID
- or anyone in their household are awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- have been asked to isolate or quarentine by the health department or health care provider
Call the school to report what’s going on (919-708-7227)
Students can always login to classes remotely if they feel up to it or watch the uploaded videos and complete assignments as soon as they are feeling better.