Resources For Parents To Use To Support Their Child's Learning!*Parental involvement in a child's education has been studied for many years in numerous research reports and the research overwhelmingly supports the fact that academic achievement increases, classroom behavior decreases, and parents, students, and teachers all benefit when parents are actively involved in their child's learning.
Here are some resources for parents to utilize to support their child's learning and education:
- Literacy At Home https://www.dpi.nc.gov/students-families/parents-corner/literacy-home-digital-childrens-reading-initiative
- Parent Briefing Documents For Math https://sites.google.com/dpi.nc.gov/k-12-mathematics/resources/for-parents
- Parent Guides For Reading & Writing https://ncdpi.instructure.com/courses/914/pages/parent-guides
- Parent Resources For Science https://www.nsta.org/science-resources-parents
- AVID Parent Resources https://www.avid.org/parent-resources
- US Dept Of Education Parent Resources https://www2.ed.gov/parents/landing.jhtml