Click the links (hyperlinked in light blue) below to access and download forms. Instructions provided below.
*COVID-19 Return to Play Packet (must be completed by all student-athletes prior to participation for 2020-21 school year) *We will accept paper/electronic copies of this packet ONLY*
***Attention all 2020-21 Prospective Athletes at LCHS***
Registration for Lee County High School Athletics is available via the ‘Forms’ feature within the Parent PowerSchool Portal. Parents/guardians must first create their Parent Portal account and link a student to their profile before beginning the registration process. Instructions on how to access the ‘Forms’ portion of PowerSchool portal are included below. Once you have created your account, login and select the ‘Forms’ option on the left hand side, then select general forms. There are a total of 10 forms (listed below) that need to be completed. Your registration will say pending until it is reviewed and accepted by one of the Athletic Directors. If there is an issue with your application, an AD will contact you directly.
ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION. *Fall athletes who have completed the return to fall sports packet (COVID-19), will also need to complete the forms on PowerSchool.
*PLEASE NOTE: A PARENT ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED ON A DESKTOP/LAPTOP (CANNOT USE CELL PHONE) AND LINKED TO A STUDENT ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REGISTER VIA FORMS ON POWERSCHOOL. Forms must be completed through the Parent Portal and NOT THE STUDENT PORTAL. If you already have access to the Parent Portal you DO NOT have to create a new account!
In order to receive a Parent Portal Access ID and Password you will need to do the following:
Have one of the following CURRENT VALID PICTURE IDs:
- NC Driver License
- DMV Picture ID
- Credit Union Picture ID
Take this current valid picture ID to the school.
- The person you speak with will use your ID to validate the data against the data on your child in PowerSchool and if it is valid they will give you a Parent Portal Access ID and Password.
List of forms (10 in total) that MUST be completed:
- Athletic Student Insurance
- LCS Emergency Info and Medical Release to Treat
- Lee County Athletic Parental Permission
- Lee County Athletics Photo, Video, and News Release
- NCHSAA Eligibility, Consent, and Release Form
- Parent/Legal Custodian Concussion Statement
- Release and Waiver of Liability
- Student-Athlete Concussion Statement
- Student-Athlete Parent’s Pledge
- Student-Athlete Pledge