To all our Seniors, it is still your year! Thank you for your
dedication to Lee County High School Athletics!
A message from your Athletic Director!
- Please come out and support our Varsity Football
team as they play Weddington HS in the
State Finals THIS Saturday at 7:00!
Ticket Information:We will pre-sale tickets on the following days here atLee County High School in the main office.Cash or check (ONLY)Wednesday 3:30 PM to 5:30 PMThursday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM to 5:30PMFriday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM to 5:00 PMTicket prices are $14.00 pre-saleThey will also sell tickets at Carter Finely Stadium.GoFan prices are $15.00 plus $1.75 convenience fee.
- The JV/Varsity basketball game against Atkins that was originally scheduled for Friday, December 7 has been rescheduled for Saturday, December 8! Please support!
Welcome to the 2019-20 Athletic year. Lee County is now going to be accepting electronic versions of our Athletic Eligibility Packets through your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Each form listed below can be found within the Parent Portal using the attached instructions. If you are not currently using the Parent Portal, you may sign up at any time. The application has been attached and it can be returned to your student’s school at any time. You will need to return the application in person and along with a picture ID. The forms will also be able to be completed with the help of your Athletic Director, if needed.
Beginning July 23rd the following forms will be available:
- Athletic Student Insurance
- Lee County Athletic Parental Permission
- NCSHSAA Eligibility, Consent, and Release Form
- Parent/Legal Custodian Concussion Statement
- Student Athlete Concussion Statement
- Student Athlete Parent’s Pledge
- Student Athlete Pledge
These forms must be completed before your student may participate in any Lee County Athletic Program.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Athletic Director at your school.