Is your child sick? This page tells parents and guardians everything they need to know about illnesses and when not to send students to school.
Children should stay home from school if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Fever (any temperature above 100 degrees) and should be fever-free for 24 hours without medication before returning to school
- Very congested and/or coughing frequently (more than a runny nose or the sniffles)
- Obviously doesn't feel good
- Head lice
- Strep throat or Scarlet Fever
- Conjunctivitis or "pink eye"
- Staphylococcus infection
When in doubt, check with your child's doctor or school nurse.
Click this link
to Attendance Works' website for more information on when your children should stay home.