Lee County Schools Parent Portal
Parent Portal allows parents to access student information via any Internet connection. Parent Portal uses web access to serve the family and improve the effectiveness of the communication between teachers and parents. Using the Parent Portal is totally voluntary.
Click here to log into Parent Portal
Key Benefits of Parent Portal are:
- Increased Home-School Communication
- Increased Parent Involvement
- Real-time Student Progress Reporting (7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
You will be able to view the following types of data on your child:
- Grade History
- Current Progress
- Daily Announcement from the school
- Student Schedule
Single Sign on:
Parent Portal allows the parent to create their own user name and password. When you receive the Access ID and password from the school, you will create an account and then link all your students to your account with the user name and password. You will need to go to your child’s school to receive an Access ID. If you have children at multiple schools, you will need to go to each school to register. Please see creating an account below.How Do I Register?(For CUSTODIAL PARENTS (Biological Mother and Father) or Legal Guardians Only)
If you are the custodial parent, you need an Access ID and Password to access the data on your child/children.In order to receive a Parent Portal Access ID and Password you will need to do the following:
1. Have one of the following CURRENT VALID PICTURE IDs:
a. NC Driver License
b. DMV Picture ID
c. Credit Union Picture ID
2. Send a copy of this current valid picture ID, along with your Parent Portal Request Form, to the school.
3. The person you speak with will use your ID to validate the data against the data on your child in PowerSchool and if it is valid they will give you a Parent Portal Access ID and Password.
Forms for Parents: