Lee County High School Athletics
Home of the Yellow Jackets
Lee County High School
What to Expect-Tickets
- Spectators will purchase tickets for home games online via GoFan.com. No tickets will be purchased onsite. No visiting spectators will be allowed at our member schools for away games.
- Each ticket will cost $8.00. $7.00 is the ticket price set by the Conference and $1 is a fee charged by GoFan for their services.
- Electronic confirmation will be sent to you; you will present this on your smartphone at the door.
- If a smartphone is not available, you may print your confirmation information.
- Please limit your initial ticket purchase to 2 tickets per player. You are encouraged to purchase tickets early as they will be sold first come, first served.
- A maximum of 25 spectator tickets will be available for the JV game. JV games start time is 4:30.
- A maximum of 25 spectator tickets will be available for the Varsity game. Varsity game start time is 6:00 even if the JV games finishes early.
- Spectators for the JV game will be asked to clear the gym immediately following the JV game.
- Entrance for Varsity game spectators may be delayed due to cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- Please observe the 3 Ws: Wear a Mask, Wait 6 feet apart, Wash your hands often.
What to Expect-Protocols
- All spectators will enter at the school’s main entrance of Peace Gymnasium.
- Each person will be screened for COVID symptoms and will have his/her temperature checked at the door.
- Spectators will enter the Peace Gym and sit on the home side in designated, marked sections of the bleachers.
- Spectators from the same household may sit together (husband/wife, mother/child); otherwise spectator seating must reflect social distancing on left, right, front, and back.
- Spectators will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- No gathering will be allowed in the gym or in the lobby prior to, or after, each game.
- Athletes are to remain on the visitor side of the gym; they may meet parents outside on the sidewalk after their game.
- At this time, no concessions will be available.
What to Expect-Players
- Locker rooms will not be available.
- Athletes must report to the gym dressed out except for shoes, kneepads, braces.
- Each athlete must provide her own labeled, high capacity water bottle with enough water to get her through her game. Water refills will be available, but should be avoided if at all possible.
- Players are required to wear a mask during play.
- Players will have assigned seats on the bench.
- Players will not be permitted to visit with spectators in the bleachers.
- Varsity players will sit in designated seats in the upper portion of the bleachers behind their respective teams while watching the JV game.
- For home games, JV players will leave the gym immediately after being dismissed by their coach. For away games, JV players will have assigned seats to watch the Varsity game.
- All players will ride the bus to away games and will sit in assigned seats during travel.
- All players will return to LCHS on the bus after away games, no visiting parents are allowed at away games.
Attention all 2020-21 Student-Athletes & Parents:
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE LINKS BELOW:
Please visit our Athletics Forms page for more information regarding the necessary paperwork required prior to participation.
PLEASE DIRECT ANY SPORTS RELATED QUESTIONS TO THE HEAD COACH
Follow us on Twitter: LCHS Athletics
For latest updates regarding high school sports in North Carolina please visit: North Carolina High School Athletic Association
2019 LCHS Football
Eastern Regional 3-AA Champions