As we begin this year with remote learning, rules and procedures will be different than ever before. I will expect students to follow these simple 'rules' as they participate in our Google Meetings:
- Be on time, have materials ready, and be in a quiet work area.
- Keep camera on so I can see your brain working.
- Keep microphone off except when asked to turn it on so we can hear one another.
- No playing in the chat box.
- Listen politely to others just as you would in the building.
- No eating or drinking during class time so you don't spill on your computer.
- Work hard and have fun!
We may use Dojo points at some point, but not yet.