Mission and Values
Helping Students Choose SuccessWE BELIEVE
- Education is the key to future success.
- All people should be treated with respect and kindness.
- Conflicts can be resolved peacefully.
- Bragg Street students and staff members are confident, positive and intelligent.
- Be prepared to work.
- Refrain from inappropriate speech.
- Always follow directions.
- Go where assigned.
- Give respect.
- Increase student achievement.
- Enhance and maintain a safe, orderly and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Applied Control Theory.
- Positive Behavior Support.
- Personalized Education Plan.
Reminders of Some Basic Rules
- Mask should be worn above the nose and over your mouth throughout the day.
- All students should remain in the class.
- Bathroom times will be scheduled by your teachers.
- Phone use in the front office is for emergencies.
- Cell Phones are not allowed on campus.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served in the classrooms.
- No book bags on campus.
- No personal electronic devices (laptops) are allowed on campus as of 4/27/22.
Reminders of Dress Code
- Masks should be worn throughout the day.
- Hats will be collected like cell phones at the door.
- Hoods should not be worn in the classroom.
- No Slides.
- No Blankets.
- Pants pulled up.
- Shorts and Skirts at fingertip length.
- Holes in your pants should be below the knee.
Reminders of Non-Negotiable Rules
- No lighters on Campus
- No Vapes on Campus
- No Drugs or Alcohol on Campus
- No fighting on Campus