Middle/High School Resources
Welcome to the Middle/High School Resources Instructional Technology and Digital Learning Resources page.
On this page, you will find resources to help facilitate technology integration and digital learning in your instruction. If you cannot find the resources you need, contact your building level Digital Learning Facilitator. Click here for contact information. DLF Contact Information
Access to most resources on this page require you to be signed into your Lee County School Google/Gmail account.
Professional Development Resources
PD has been offered through various modes of professional development (synchronous and asynchronous), which includes small group instruction, one-on-one instruction, whole group instruction, Canvas courses, video instruction, sharing detailed documentation and instructions, and Google Meet sessions to accommodate teacher needs and schedules. PD is offered on a scheduled and on-demand basis. The same PD is repeated numerous times to accommodate teacher needs and schedules. All PD is entered into NCEES throughout the year. Your building level Digital Learning Facilitor will communicate PD opportunities throughout the year via school email.
There are several ways you can obtain CEU credits to fulfill your Digital Learning Competencies requirements (2.0 CEU or 20 hours).
- Attend Face to Face training offered at your school and in your district (Digital Learning Breakouts).
- Check Unified Talent for opportunities.
- Enroll in self-paced modules sponsored by LCS and NCDPI. Check Unified Talent for opportunities. Also, obtain confirmation from applicable personnel that the course meets the requirement for DLC credit.
- NCCAT offers online courses. https://www.nccat.org/programs/nccat-online
- Course offered via The Friday Institute. https://place.fi.ncsu.edu/
- UNC offers free, online, self-paced courses. https://www.coursera.org/unc
- PBS TeacherLine http://www.pbs.org/teacherline/
- Learn.gienc - https://learn.gienc.org/?fbclid=IwAR2PQaYtBYJakgzH6s2zv9aXTyfpUON09rUP7JRG4Irezf7ufxtLJnPjlnA
- Spark Academy -https://sparkfamily.org/.
- Ask your DLF.