K-12 Student Record Request System
In an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests for our former students must be made online using our new student record request system.
Fax, phone calls, emails, and mail will no longer be accepted.
The new K-12 Transfer application is a secure, self service application. Follow these steps:
- Site Access: Go to https://transfer.scriborder.com
- Account Creations: Each person requesting records from Lee County is required to set up an account. You must use your school email address. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- Verification: Once the account is set up, there is a verification process that takes approximately two business days to complete. You will receive an email notification once your account is verified. You only need to be verified once.
- Submit Request: When you receive the "verification complete" email notification, you may log into the K-12 Transfer application and submit your requests to Lee County.
- Processing Time: Lee County will process your request electronically. You will receive an email notification once the request has been processed.
- Downloading: When you receive the "processing complete" email, you will need to log into the K-12 Transfer application to download the student record you requested.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any issues setting up your account or submitting record requests.