For our community partners,
Providing our parents with the valuable school and community resources that organizations provide is important to our school district, and to ensure that these resources reach even more families, Lee County Schools will begin sending flyers to parents digitally through Peachjar. Peachjar is used by school districts across the state and nation who have found it beneficial - both in terms of outreach and cost effectiveness - for community organizations and families alike.
Distributing your flyer through Peachjar is easy! Begin by signing up at www.peachjar.com as a program provider and select your school(s) for distribution. You can also include call-to-action buttons like “Register Now” or “Learn More”. Once your flyer is approved by the district using the same criteria we have used in the past, it will be emailed to parents and posted to each school’s website. Parents can view your flyer on the go, share on social media or send it to a friend – you can even view metrics to see how your flyer is performing.
Thank you for providing resources that help strengthen and support the children and families in Lee County! We truly appreciate our partnership with you!
Click here to sign up!
Questions? Click here to contact Peachjar Support.
Only the following agencies and organizations are permitted to distribute or display educational information or information about programs and activities of interest to students:
- Local, state and federal government agencies and departments
- Non-profit organizations that offer educational, recreational, cultural or character development activities or programs for school-aged children (Proof of Non-Profit status required)
- School/Business partnerships or incentive programs that directly enhance or support the school’s educational program
- Community colleges, universities and other non-profit institutions of higher education
All flyers to be distributed must contain the following disclaimer:
This is a non-school material that is neither endorsed nor necessarily reflective of the views of Lee County Schools.
Flyers cannot contain the following:
- The materials must not be political in nature
- Materials cannot advertise, sell or promote a product
- Materials must comply with school district policies and state/government laws and regulations
Reference: Lee County Board of Education Policy 5210
Click here to download a .PDF of the FAQs.
Click here to download a .PDF of the Community Free Flyer Policy.