Family and consumer science teachers teach students how to manage a home.
We teach topics that include nutrition, menu planning, food preparation, clothing care and construction, money management, grooming, consumer awareness, and child development.
Classes offered (tentative):
- Apparel and Textile Production 1 and 2
- Child Development
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality 1 and 2
- Early Childhood Education
- Exploring Family & Consumer Sciences
- Fashion Merchandising
- Food and Nutrition 1 and 2
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- Interior Design 1 and 2
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Family and Human Services