There are several ways you can obtain CEU credits to fulfilled your Digital Learning Competencies requirements (2.0 CEU or 20 hours).
- Attend Face to Face training offered at your school and in your district (Digital Learning Breakouts).
- Check Unified Talent for opportunities.
- Enroll in self-paced modules sponsored by LCS and NCDPI. Check Unified Talent for opportunities. Also, obtain confirmation from applicable personnel that the course meets the requirement for DLC credit.
- NCCAT offers online courses. https://www.nccat.org/programs/nccat-online
- Course offered via The Friday Institute. https://place.fi.ncsu.edu/
- UNC offers free, online, self-paced courses. https://www.coursera.org/unc
- PBS TeacherLine http://www.pbs.org/teacherline/
- Ask your ITF.