The AVID club of SanLee Middle School has been established for the following reasons:
- To promote & participate in AVID at SLMS and the City of Sanford
- Support AVID students at SLMS
- Promote community service
- Organize functions and activities
- Organize social events, fundraisers
- Participate in leadership training
- A common organization for all AVID students.
To qualify as a member you have to:
- Students enrolled in the AVID class.
- Students must abide by SLMS Code of Conduct and AVID contract.
- All members must perform 10 hours of community service hours/year and attend all mandatory meetings.
- It is an expectation that members be present at all coordinated activities
Offices will be elected at the first meeting
- Vice President,
- Secretary, and
- Social Coordinator
Documentation for AVID Club