Cadet Educational Opportunities & Resources
The Army JROTC Website for
Cadets has several resources
for educational opportunities.
These resources include:
- VoTech/College Prep
- NEFE High School Financial Planning Program
- & More...
Link to Army JROTC Website:
Cadet Login & Username can be found on "AJROTC Web Portal" Page.
Army ROTC Scholarship
Any high school senior can apply for an Army ROTC Scholarship. ROTC is a scholarship program that allows you to complete all of the requirements of Army Officer training while attending college. In return for a service commitment after you graduate, the Army will pay for your college tuition, books and other expenses. More information is available on the Army ROTC website.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept commission and serve in the Army in Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Links to Army ROTC Website for more info: