How to Complete University Requirements With Lee County Schools
Your teacher education preparation program (EPP) will send a letter of request to the Lee County Schools’ Human Resources Department regarding student placement. This letter should be sent to the attention of Javetta Clark. Ms. Clark’s contact information is provided below. This letter needs to include the following information or attachments:
- Completed Health Certificate :
- Completed Authority of Release of Information
- Student’s name
- Date and length of placement needed
- Content area
- School and grade level requirements
- Current employees do not require a Health Certificate or Authority of Release of Information.
All placement approvals come through the Human Resources Department. Please do not contact our schools on your own. Human Resources will notify LCS administrators and the EPP confirming placement and relevant details. Please make sure that these confirmations are in place before reporting to the school in which you have been placed.
Should there be any questions regarding placement, please contact Javetta Clark using the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (919)774-6226
- Fax: (919)718-0962
- Mailing Address: PO Box 1010, Sanford, NC 27331