• Fort Bragg Liaison ServicesThis is an American flag.
    • Link to School Support Services -
    • Stabilization for Soldiers with High School Seniors
      Soldiers with family members in high school may request stabilization from Permanent Change of Station (PCS) movement during the child’s senior year. The intent of the program is to provide stability to Soldiers with family members in their junior and senior years of high school.  Requests should be submitted no earlier than March of the student’s sophomore year and not later than the commencement of the student’s junior year (March through September). Soldiers will request stabilization using a DA Form 4187 or memorandum. Requests must be submitted to Human Resources Command for consideration, regardless of chain of command recommendation.
      This policy applies to Regular Army Soldiers only. Army National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers should contact their servicing personnel office for guidance.